- Used terms
- SIA “Kabinett” is a company engaged in wholesale/retail sales of alcoholic beverages (licence for retail sale of alcoholic beverages — MT No. 00000009595.
- ) and owner of the online store kabinett.lv.
- Goods/service — alcoholic beverages, accessories, etc.
- The Customer is a natural or legal person who is entitled to receive online store goods/services in accordance with the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Latvia (has reached 18 years of age).
- By using the online store, the Customer purchases goods/services, such mutual agreements shall be regarded as the Distance Contract and shall be subject to the laws and regulations applicable in the Republic of Latvia governing the Distance Contract, including, but not limited to, the Consumer Rights Protection Law, the Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts.
- Used terms
- In order to make a purchase in the online store kabinett.lv, the Customer must comply with Clause 1.1.3 of these Rules and specify their name, surname, address, contact information, as well as certify its age with “Smart-ID QES”.
- When making a purchase, the Customer is responsible for the truthfulness of the provided information and compliance thereof with the laws and regulations applicable in the Republic of Latvia. Upon receiving the product, the Customer who is under the age of 25 shall, without request, confirm his or her age by presenting a personal identification document (ID card or passport).
- To complete the purchase, the Customer must follow the instructions/requests of the online store in relation to the payment of goods/services. The online store kabinett.lv uses the Stripe payment platform, which has been recognised as convenient and safe for the Customer.
- Deliveries are provided in Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia.
- In Riga and Pierīga, delivery shall be carried out within 1 (one) business day. Delivery shall take place on the same business day, if the order has been drawn up by 14:00. In the other territory of Latvia within 2 (two) business days. The Customer will be individually informed about the time of delivery in Lithuania and Estonia.
- Delivery is free of charge for purchases above EUR 60 (sixty) (incl. VAT) throughout the whole territory of Latvia. For purchases below EUR 60 (sixty) (incl. VAT), delivery price is EUR 5 (five) (incl. VAT).
- Delivery is free of charge for purchases above EUR 100 (hundred) (incl. VAT) throughout the whole territory of Lithuania and Estonia. For purchases below EUR 100 (one hundred) (incl. VAT), delivery price is EUR 12 (twelve) (incl. VAT).
- We package our products in ecological cardboard boxes that are durable and aesthetic.
Right to Refuse from Goods/Service
- The Customer shall have the right to refuse from the goods/service within 14 (fourteen) days in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law.
- In order to exercise the right to refuse from the goods/service, the Customer must contact the SIA “Kabinett” by arriving at the place of retail sale – Baznīcas iela 18A-22, Riga, or Liepājas iela 1, Kuldīga, or by contacting us electronically by telephone number +371 2868 4551 and e-mail address email@example.com.
- In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the amount of goods/services will be paid to the Customer within 14 (fourteen) days after the Customer has received a positive decision.
- All disputes shall be settled primarily through mutual negotiations; however, if the Parties fail to reach an agreement, disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction in the court of the Republic of Latvia.
- All intellectual property rights in relation to the online store kabinett.lv belong to SIA “Kabinett”; in case of violation of these rights, the particular person is held liable in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in the Republic of Latvia.
In case of uncertainty, we invite Customers to contact us:
+371 2868 4551 firstname.lastname@example.org