SIA “Kabinett”, registration No. 41203041125, legal address: Baznīcas iela 18A-22, Riga, LV-1010 (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, “us”), the website www.kabinett.lv is operating and maintained in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Personal Data Protection Law of 5 July 2018, and other personal privacy and data processing laws.
Personal data are processed only if you agree to entrust the data to us. We ensure legitimate, honest, transparent processing of personal data and observe the security of privacy and personal data prescribed by laws and regulations.
We undertake to process only such personal data as are necessary to carry out commercial activity in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations, ensuring/fulfilling contractual obligations and legitimate interests.
Our website is designed to ensure that we can protect your personal data from unlawful data processing or other activities that may endanger personal data protection.
The Purpose of Processing of Personal Data
- In order to use our website services in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations, we process your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, place of residence/delivery address and settlement information.
- We must make sure about the buyer and the consignee of goods when issuing an invoice, when preparing the goods for delivery, or other related activities; we process your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, place of residence/delivery address and settlement information;
- If you use our website “live chat”, we will only process your voluntarily provided personal data — name, surname, phone number, email address or other information. The data will be used to contact you and answer your questions.
Limitation of Storage of Personal Data
- Personal data shall be stored as long as required to achieve the fulfilment of the referred to objectives. The period of storage of personal data shall be implemented in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations, taking into account storage restrictions, as well as storage of personal data shall be terminated immediately, if revocation of your personal data storage consent has been received.
Transfer of Personal Data – Confidentiality
- Your personal data are used within the scope of our company’s operations.
- For the purposes of complete fulfilment of our services, your personal data may be transferred to cooperation partners, data processors (IT, marketing, courier service providers/operators) etc. in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations and mutual contractual relations; it is ensured that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with and according to the goals specified by us.
- Your personal data may be transferred to the authorised State institutions of the Republic of Latvia upon an official request, if it is necessary for the defence of legal interests and compliance with the laws and regulations.
Territorial Scope of Personal Data
- We store your personal data within the Republic of Latvia and they are not/will not be transferred or processed outside the European Union or European Economic Area.
Restriction of Service Provision
- Our services are not provided to persons younger than 18 (eighteen) years. If we will become aware of information on processing of data of a minor person, all the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations will be observed in order for such data to be immediately deleted.
- To access your personal data;
- To familiarise yourself with the purpose/purposes of personal data processing and duration or criteria of storage thereof;
- To request rectification, erasure or personal data or restriction of personal data processing, as well as to object to processing of personal data;
- To apply to the authorities of the Republic of Latvia to ensure the protection of rights.
We invite you to be responsible and to become better acquainted with the processing of personal data here:
31 March 2021.